Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dreams come true

"Miracles have a way of happening to those who believe in them."
I did, I do, I will... forever.


This post is a heartfelt gratitude for all the wonderful things I have had and for all the wonderful things that await me. This includes the people who have been a constant support for me.

On the strike of 00:00 hrs on 9th Sept 2006, yet another of my dream comes true. I get selected in Fair Isaac - the best company I could have thought of. My dream job! I did not apply in some of the other most wanted comapanies just because I wanted to sit for this one. At those times I didn't care whether FI will take me or not, I just wanted to sit for this one because this was the best that was offered to me.

I wanted to be here but I wasnt sure. There was just one small voice that kept telling me that I can take a chance and I just wanted to follow it. But the blow came when I came to know that probably my resume had not been short-listed. Then taking the advice of some friends and listening to that small voice of mine, I took a second chance and re-submitted my resume. Most probably my resume had never reached them and they short-listed me for the written among some 120 people (may be) after the re-submission.

Next I saw my name among the 13 people who had cleared the written and then I thought even this is worth relishing. Then after 3 rounds of interview, and waiting for some 2 hrs (just 2 hrs!, I thought I had waited for more than that!), I found myself shaking hands with the FI people for being selected as one of them!!!! :)

I have no more words. I am thrilled!!!
Thank you God. You have answered a lot of my queries.

8 comments:

shaunak said...

Congrats !! :)

khushi said...

CONGO!!!!!!

Anki said...

@ Shaunak and Khushi

Thanks :)

Priya Gupta said...

Ur potential is Exponential :)
Congrats!!!!Anki

Anki said...

@priya

thnks priya. btw u forgot "with Fair Isaac" :D

Vaga Bond said...

congrattssss!!!!

Anki said...

@ vagabond

thanksssss!!! :)

Kaps said...

Congratulations for the DREAM ONE Anki !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-) :-) :-)

Don't have much words truly .... Simply an XCellent feat Moon !!!!!

God Bless You !!!!

P.S. - btw you didnt tell if they're really scared of u in the interview :P ...

Just another year

This is my second new year after I shifted back here. Last time went in a blur. I sat in a corner, remembered the last new year and cried. ...