Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Look again!

What a mess that was!!! How did you ppl even manage to visit it??? :D



Well after lot of experiments I settled at this particular template. The colour is not what I generally choose but the theme still is from my favorites.



A few days back, I deleted all my poems and there from my blogs. Some of you might have noticed. Did you wonder why? If you are, by any chance, curious, then your answer lies in this particular link: http://sanjumomentum.blogspot.com/

Have a look. Looks familiar? Familiar picture? Familiar entries? Some of you might be actually reading this not on my blog but on the blog mentioned above.
I came across this blog on 19th Sept 2007, it was after this that I went away on hiatus but I guess now I am back for good.

There is soooooooo much to write and sooooooooooooo less time. :(
I will take some days to make up for the gap.

But c you soon.

This post can be treated as 'old'. The link given above does not have much relevance anymore. Not deleting or editing it but keeping it as a memento. [Edited by Anki on 24/12/2007]

2 comments:

Kaps said...

Good work :)
For us, it was a blog to visit, for you it is a blog to OWN ... If you could manage that, so did we :D

Jokes apart, this new look has a pleasing effect on the reader ... much more coherent ... :)

Kaps said...

Seems the link and link maker have been overawed by the virtuous candour of calvin :D..... Good work peril !!!! ..

God Bless You ! :)

Just another year

This is my second new year after I shifted back here. Last time went in a blur. I sat in a corner, remembered the last new year and cried. ...