Friday, October 09, 2009

Return of... "me" - the poet ;)

Dear fellow bloggers and/or readers,
(especially those who have continued to come inspite of my not-blogging phases)

Remember the time, when this blog used to have my poems? For some reason (which i have given long ago) I had removed them all. BUT, the good news is that they are back. :)
And I have (hopefully by the time you read this, I would have) updated the "Creations" section for you to find them easily. :)

So drop in, read, enjoy and don't forget to leave your comments. (Good/Bad/Ugly, everything is welcome)

BTW the latest one is Flashback

#Return of the blogger!! :D

-Anki

1 comment:

Tapasya Kawshik said...

Hey Dudette..this is again a good work..keep writing:)quite realistic nd true :)I can very well relate with it since even i am a victim of insomnia :(

Just another year

This is my second new year after I shifted back here. Last time went in a blur. I sat in a corner, remembered the last new year and cried. ...