Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Going home :)

... And its a beautiful world...
Scattered with different shades
That paint my life so well...
With a colour that never fades!!!

Celebration - This word brings in many memories before my eyes. I guess celebration is not just about festivals that come only in a particular time of the year. Its about celebrating life, celebrating the beautiful moments that I relish so very much, celebrating friendships and the company of wonderful people, celebrating togetherness as well as sometimes even solitude.

But for now, wishing you all a very Happy Durga Puja.

Yes I am happy today
Ask me not the reason
And happiness comes this way
For no cause, no season :)

4 comments:

shaunak said...

Happy durga puja to you too! :)

Kaps said...

Hi Anki !!!! :-)

Hmmm a post just before leavin fr home ... Happy Durga Puja Calvin! ... God Bless You with wonderful (n Non-scary) smiles & lotsa Happiness ... Always n fr ever sister !!!

tc

Kaps said...

One more thing ... these are your creation aren't they ? ... are they a new one ji ? ... will wait fr daily dose ....

khushi said...

Happy Durga Puja :-)

Just another year

This is my second new year after I shifted back here. Last time went in a blur. I sat in a corner, remembered the last new year and cried. ...